Deluxe and Standard Accommodations with Views of the Bay of Fundy
The Parkland Village Inn overlooks the waterfront, so guests choosing one of our Deluxe rooms enjoy a panoramic view of the Bay of Fundy, witnessing the rise and fall of our famous 50 foot tides from their room.
Or choose one of our six standard rooms to overlook the quaint Village of Alma and scenic hills of Fundy National Park. Two of these rooms are located on the ground floor and one is wheelchair accessible.
In order to better meet the needs of our varied customers, each of our ten deluxe or standard rooms is individually designed and laid out with a variety of sleeping configurations.
Our Deluxe and Standard Accommodations feature:
- Full ensuite bath
- All Deluxe rooms have ocean views
- Several have ocean view balconies and whirlpool baths
- Standard rooms have veranda access
- Private outside entry with off-street parking
- Complimentary breakfast during shoulder season
- Cable TV
- Free wireless Internet
- Complimentary coffee
- Hair dryers
- Guaranteed seating in the Tides Restaurant
Standard Rooms (Park view): $105 – $135 per night
* Deluxe Rooms: $145 – $165 per night
* Two Room Suites: $135-$165
* Two Bedroom Suites: $135 – $165